These are works before Seokjeon wrote with palm In the first half of the year,
Seokjeon enjoyed calligraphy, Haengseo, and Choseo.
Ungang Study(Nationality/era : 1964)
Seokjeon's later works
Seokjeon used a palm writing from his 70s to overcome the hand tremor.
When he was writing while holding a brush with his right hand,
palm writing on his right hand became difficult,
and after the age of 87, he used palm writing on his left hand.
Through this, the visitor can see the true image of an artist
who does not conform to his destiny and wants to change constantly.
Review the Old to Better Understand the New(Nationality/era : 1990)
There are relics that Seokjeon used in his life.
The visitor can get a glimpse of his life as a calligrapher through canes and
hats, brushes, brush holders, inkstones, ink, and books.
Relics of Pyeonghae Hwang family
Relics descending into the house of Seokjeon, Pyeonghae Hwang family are exhibited.
In addition to the portrait of his grandfather, Hwang Jong-Yoon,
the encyclopedia-style science book, Leesu shinpyeon,
written by Lee Jae Hwang-Yoonseok, are exhibited.
Portrait of Hwang Jong-yoon(Nationality/era : 1911)
This is a corner that exhibits relics collected by Seokjeon,
such as works and records of calligraphy artists in the Jeonbuk region.
Valuable materials remarkable in the fields of Korean calligraphy,
study abroad, and foreign struggles are exhibited.
Bangye surok(Nationality/era : 1737)
Seokjeon's Calligraphic Works
- 401Ungang Study
- 402Folding Screen with Pentasyllabic Poem
- 403Serving as if Worshipping the Spirits
- 405By Revering Heaven, You Will Understand the Truth of Heaven
- 406Couplet of Heptasyllabic Poem
- 407Review the Old to Better Understand the New
- 408Folding Screen with Heptasyllabic Poem
- 404Relics of Seokjeon Hwang Uk
Relics of the Pyeonghae Hwang Family
- 409Anthology of Du Fu's Poetry
- 410Compilation of Old Letters
- 411Letters from Jeong Yak-jeon
- 412Bangye surok (Treaties on Political and Social Reformation by Yu Hyeong-won)
QUICK MENU 원하시는 서비스를 클릭하세요!
등록된 퀵메뉴가 없습니다.